- Product description
- Reviews (2)
- Patented analogue technology for true Pre-sorted mechanical OMRON 50M switches for an ideal click feeling
- Ultra-lightweight construction with 70 g total weight
- Pixart PMW3389 flagship sensor for low/mid/high sense gamers (up to 16,000 CPI)
- Ergonomic right-handed mouse for claw grip, palm grip & finger grip
- Silent and low-friction 100 % PTFE glides for maximum precision
The Endgame Gear XM1 is one of the most pleasantly shaped non-ergonomic gaming mice available. It fits the hand and is suitable for any grip style, whether you're a palm or claw grip user. Even better, it packs an extremely precise 16,000 CPI sensor and analogue switch activation of less than 1millisecond if you aren't winning games with this mouse, then the enemy players are most definitely hacking...
The XM1 has been developed by esports veterans as an ultra-lightweight mouse with high-speed signal processing specifically suited to professional gaming athletes and ambitious gamers alike. To achieve accelerated click speed along with an ideal click feeling, the German engineered XM1 combines a patented analogue switch contact algorithm with pre-sorted mechanical OMRON 50M switches.
The result is an unparalleled switch response time of less than 1 millisecond. Low reaction times go hand in hand with the top-of-the-line Pixart PMW3389 optical sensor, support for all grip types and an adjustable host-side USB polling rate of up to 1000Hz. Silent and low-friction PTFE glides contribute to maintaining high pointer accuracy by reducing the tiring effect of repeated swift movements.